Daydream Writing
Mr Hislop thinks I’m doing art but... I’m actually at the batch in Opunake eating a delicious juicy cold Ice block it was yummy! After that we went to the beautiful beach there were big waves crashing onto the sand I said to my self I can’t wait to go into the water with my sister and my cousin Guy. Guy and Alice came to Opunake too. Loki my brother he just plays in the shallow bits of the water with Alice. Alice is 9 and Guy is 11. After boogie boarding in the waves we went to play in the pool the dragon pool to wash of the sand. What I heard someone calling my name....oh it’s Mr Hislop is asking me a question I better answer.
Mr Hislop thinks I’m handwriting but... I’m actually with my Aunty,Uncle, Mum, Dad, Shannnen, Loki, Guy, Alice, Nana and Grandad are watching cricket, while Dads cooking tea its pork roast. 30 mins later it was ready...mmm yummy!!! After tea we were allowed to stay up for a little bit watching a Tom and Jerry show.
Mr Hislop thinks I’m writing but...I’m brushing my teeth getting ready for bed their beds are really comfortable but the bunk beds squeak whenever you move and it was annoying.
Mr Hislop thinks I'm doing maths but we all are at the beach. Shannen, Guy and me are allowed to catch the big waves it was fun. I fell off sometimes but I was okay. Then we had to go back to the bach.
Mr Hislop thinks Im drawing we went to the pools the Opunake pools it was sooooo fun and they had those big donuts that me and Alice plated on. My uncle Antony pushed me off it. It was funny and it was fun. Uh oh Mr Hislops looking at me I better switch back on!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment