Daydream Writing
Mr Hislop thinks I am writing but... I am at Wanganui playing with my aunty and uncle’s dog Mac I’m chasing him around the house playing with his toys. Then my aunty and uncle say come on let’s go get some ice cream I tell my brother, and my cousins, I say come on lets go get some ice cream... It feels like I’m dreaming I say to myself.
Mr Hislop thinks I am doing art but I am at the river going on the Jet ski I am sitting on the biscuit waiting to be pulled this is fun I say to Myself "ha what am I dreaming oh sorry Mr Hislop I will think clearly now".
Mr Hislop thinks I am doing my spelling but...am at the markets. Buying cool stuff we brought some saucers, fruit and books we saw little puppies and we all got a nice treat it was a hot chocolate and a delicious muffin Mr Hislop thinks I am doing my basic facts but... I am on the tractor with my Grandad and its so fun and bumpy. We are cleaning up the tree that fell down in the earthquake. and its a big tree.
Mr Hislop thinks I am doing my maths problems but I am walking with Mac and my aunty. Mac is so fluffy and his hair nearly goes on his eyes. Mac is so cute and playful I love him.
Comments
Post a Comment