Show day 2014
Whizz!!! I fly through the classroom door. It was show day and I couldn't wait to see my results for my projects. When I got into the classroom I heard music playing. I don't know what to look at first. The painted rocks? the cakes? Or the recycled animals? When I showed dad my exhibits he said that he was amazed. Both mum and dad were fascinated by my crocodile. As we were walking through the classroom I saw people walking here and there. When we did our class project I did a painted rock and a decorated cake. With my painted rock I did a lion with pipe cleaners for the mane. For my cake I did the pattern of a zebra. It did take a long time , but it was all worth it. My best part of the day was arriving home and eating a delicious piece of cake.
Comments
Post a Comment