The time I shot the principal!!!

I heard the sound of a bullet hitting flesh as I walked to the line to shoot Mr J, who is the principal a.k.a the target, the line is moving as fast as a snail in a running race,it's going to take forever I thought to myself. Soon It was my turn, I held the gun with my finger on the trigger. The trigger was oily like somebody had licked it. I then thought it was time to shoot Mr J with the paintball gun,I pulled the trigger and all I heard was "arggghhhh"groaned Mr J. Then I looked up and to my surprise my paintball hit him in them gut so I targeted him again and hit him in the chest. Since I was on a role I shot all my bullets so I was proud of myself for not missing a shot. Now Its time to be hit by sponges.

Comments

  1. It's all fun and games being behind the paint ball gun but believe me, it can hurt on the other side. Just as well I was well protected a JBW? The things we do as a rural school principal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Foundation Lunch

Creative Writing

Reading Activity from Dogo News